Latest revision as of 08:06, 18 March 2018
Hi and thanks for landing on my page.
I am HJ3BUA, Andrés A. Buendía Ucrós, 7320016, amateur radio fan since maybe some 40 years ago because of my family but licensed just in 2016. You can also find me at QRZ.COM
My shack setup at this moment:
- Yaesu FT-8900R to HH-9000 quad-band antenna.
- Kenwood TS-480SAT to a Hy-Gain AV-18VS roof mounted on an AV-14RMQ.
- Kenwood TS-2000 to a G5RV and a home made 1/4x7/8 dual-band.
- Yaesu FT-450D to a G5RV Jr.
- Bruce Given MMDVM Pi to a Motorola Pro5100 to a home made dual band J-Pole to BrandMeister static TG 732.
- SharkRF openSPOT mostly for DMR to YSF crossmode.
- Yaesu FT-2800M to a home made J-Pole running 5K3PRS-3 DigiPeater.
- Yaesu FT-8900R to HH-9000 quad-band.
- Yaesu FT-817 to a LDG Z-817, 9:1 balun and a random wire.
- Yaesu FT-857D to an ATAS-120A.
- Yaesu VX-8DR+GPS.
- Yaesu FT-60R or a VX-3 or an Icom IC-V8.
- Radioddity GD-77s and a TYT MD-380 UHF.
A lot of HF phone, some JT-65 and FT-8, lots of DMR and some C4FM, some SDR, some DX, some contests...
7-3 de HJ3BUA