Talk Groups on Time Slot 1
- 748 - Uruguay national (permanent on most repeaters)
- 907-JOTA/JOTI (call channel)
- 9071-JOTA/JOTI (QSO channel)
- The activation of the JOTA channels is upon request to the repeater's Sysop
- All BrandMeister talk groups can be activated on any repeater in Uruguay. International talk groups, national and regional talk groups of countries other than Uruguay should be used on time slot 1. Talk group 748 is permanently active on most CX repeaters. It is meant as a calling channel, for establishing the initial contact and facilitate QSY to a regional or user activated talk group (CXUAs). Please remember that QSOs on TG 748 block time slot 1 on almost all CX repeaters.
Talk Groups on Time Slot 2
User-activated (Tactical) Uruguay Talk Groups on Time Slot 2
User-activated talk groups, also known as "tactical", "dynamic" or "on demand" talk groups, are activated by pressing PTT once. The talk group will stay active (on the repeater it has been activated) for 10 minutes after the last activation. In Uruguay users "meet" on national or regional talk groups (e.g., TG 748,TS1) and will then agree to switch to one of the user-activated talk groups (TGs 74830, 74840, 74850, 74860). Since user-activated talk groups are used on time slot 2, this operating procedure frees up resources on time slot 1 for other users.
Dashboard and Status pages
Positioning on Motorola CPS:
- GPS: On
- CAI Network: 12
- ARS Radio ID: XXX999 , XXX being the first three digits of any Master Server.
This server does not necessarily need to be the Master Server to which the repeater is connected
- preferred channel settings:
- ARS: On System/Site Change
- IP Site Connect: On
- GPS Revert: Selected
- Data Call Confirmed: Off (unchecked)
- 9990 Parrot (Private call and TS2)
CX1DXX Permanent TGs:748 on slot1, 74800 and 74804 on slot 2
CX2CXX Temporarily down
CX8CXX Permanent TGs: 748 on slot 1, 74800 and 74801 on slot 2
CX4AXX Permanent TGs: 748 on slot 1, 74800 and 74801 on slot 2
CX9BXX Permanent TGs: 748 on slot 1, 74800 and 74801 on slot 2
CX4RXX Permanent TGs: 748 on slot 1, 74800 and 74811 on slot 2
CX8DXX Permanent TGs: 748 on slot 1, 74800 and 74804 on slot 2
CX1AXX Permanent TGs: 748 on slot 1, 74800 and 74801 on slot 2
CX9SXX Permanent TGs: 748 on slot 1, 74800 and 74810 on slot 2
CX9DXX Not yet in service
CX3IXX Permanent TGs: 748 on slot 1, 74800 and 74812 on slot 2
CX7RXX Permanent TGs: 748 on slot1, 74800 and 74811 on slot 2
CX8RXX Not yet in service.
CX2UI-147.875-City if 33
These are unconfirmed frequencies-More Gateways under construction!
Analog gateway to DMR, TG 748
There is an analog (fm) gateway/access to DMR TG 748 in Montevideo on 147.870 Mhz.(CTCSS 82.5)
It is located in the Parque Rodó neighborhood.
Welcome to use it.
Digital contacts list
For the moment, this page contains lists only for the Anytone AT-D868UV and AT-D878UV radios.
Guillermo, CX8BIT, will continue to add lists for other radios.
Color codes used in Uruguay to build repeaters and DMO gateways
||Motorola GM300 pin
||DB9 pin on Scott Zimmermann's STM32_DVM_PiHat board
|| Data input to Tx
||Data output from Rx
||Programmable on GM300, active high on Yaesu FT-7900
||Tx on when this pin is grounded
||Not used on GM300 or FT-7900
||9 (12V in)
||On GM300 and similar radios, pin 13 connects to J8-5 which supplies +12V switched power from the radio on/off switch.This connection can deliver 500 mA current, fused by the 2A internal radio fuse. Do not forget: Jumper 551 on A, 601 on B.